Evaluations & Therapy
Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, School-aged Children and Adolescents
Committment to Excellence in Psychological Evaluations and Therapy.
Comprehensive, Integrative, Multi-modal and Multi-disciplinary Approach to the Child.
Highly Specialized Expertise in Infancy, Childhood and Adolescence.
Clinic TEAM Consultations and Evaluations in Complex Diagnostic and Intervention Cases.
Variety of Modalities and approaches in intervention.
Complete our “contact us” form
or call 514-357-2122
FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION
with one of our psychologists
to discuss your specific situation and your child’s and/or family’s needs!
Evaluation and therapy services for:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning problems and disabilities (e.g., dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, etc…)
- Academic guidance & assistance with IEPs
- Neurological and neuropsychological issues and syndromes (e.g., Nonverbal Learning Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum, Tic Disorders, Tourette’s)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder-primarily inattentive, hyperactive-impulsive, or combined type)
- Genetic disorders (e.g., Fragile X)
- Developmental delays and disorders (e.g., language and motor delays)
- Intellectual issues (e.g., deficits and giftedness)
- Sequelae associated with prematurity
- Feeding problems and Failure to Thrive
- Derogations (early entry to K or grade 1)
- Family Stress, conflicts and adjustment difficulties
- Sadness, withdrawal and Depression
- Socio-emotional disturbances
- Temperament issues
- Behaviour Problems (oppositional & defiant behaviour)
- Self-esteem, self-concept, and self-confidence
- Social problems, peer problems and bullying
- Separation Anxiety, school refusal
- Early developmental childhood issues (sleeping, feeding and sensory issues, etc…)
- Adoption and fostering related concerns
- Attachment problems and disorders
- Anxiety, fears and phobias
- Parental separation and divorce
- Blended or reconstituted family issues
- Family & marital conflict
- Child neglect and abuse
Mandates – Referrals – Consultation Requests accepted from:
- Centres Jeunesse
- Hospitals & Medical Clinics
- Daycares & Preschools
- Schools & School boards
- IVAC, CSST & EAPs
- Health Canada (Aboriginal Mental Health Services)